Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Stick Figure Questionnaire!

Aaron suggested I draw some boy/girl stick people The Owl's bathroom doors, which need new signs, and I might have drawn too many. In fact, I might not even be done drawing them.

So far I have 5 stick people to choose from for each door and I need some opinions!

Which option do you like best? Would you prefer to see two options combined? Do you hate them all? Would you like to make some of your own stick suggestions for me to draw?

Please Please Please put your votes and comments on the blog here (you don't need to have your own blogger account to do so!) This will help me out a lot because I'm going to post this in a few different places and I'd like to be able to have all the responses go to one spot :)

These are a little rough, even by stick figure standards, so keep that in mind.











That's the end of what I've drawn today. Here are a few other options from past drawings that I think would make fun bathroom door figures, but they aren't actually up for voting cause Aaron really wants them to be stick people and not cartoons. 













10 comments:

  1. #4a reminds me of KT B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. therefore, I vote for it.. of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did always draw my KT stick figures with purses! :D

      Delete
  3. I like # 1, but with keeping the Owl theme, why don't you do a girl and boy Owl? I paintied owls on my grand daughters bedroom walls, they look cute,but I did a whole family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet your owls are super cute! You should send me a pic. For the restaurant though we don't want to have too many owl things around because it would make it look cheesy. We have a few owl paintings we will hang for the opening period, but after that we want our art to be mostly owl free :)

      Delete
  4. I like option 1 boy and option 3 girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm leaning towards option 3 for boys and girls personally - curious, what is it that makes you like the option 1 boy best? I like option 3 mostly cause once I got real excited when I realized I could add pink and blue highlights to the pictures... And also cause the girl looks like she's dancin.

      Delete
  5. Well, I like option 3 because she looks thin... yeah, I said it. Stick people should be, well, sticks. Option 1 is slightly... fat. HA. Plus, option 3 boy has a slight comb over... groovy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and I have a nifty offer you: Where To Remodel House house interior renovation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool and I have a swell give: How Much Home Renovation Cost home depot renovation services

    ReplyDelete